Tuesday 11 September 2012

Secret Garden


IMAG6612.jpg



I am writing this blog outside today. Aj moved the dog kennel and replaced it with an old garden setting. I should share my ideas via my blog more often hehe
I have a very clingy cuddly 3yr old on my lap, who is asking me lots of questions, two are asleep and the other is outside riding his bike and enjoying the sunshine…ahh the beautiful sunshine, shame about the cool wind.

My friend Rach aka Squiggly Rainbow does a weekly garden blog and asks for people to share what they are doing in their garden. As I share regularly with you about my garden I thought today I would share what I would like to do.





I would like to have a Secret Garden. We have an old door from the precious owners or maybe the owners before them, and I want to use it. I would like an open space inside with maybe a table and chairs or a water feature. Maybe I use even use some old window frames and make it into a bit of a cubby, giving the kids lots of areas to run, hide and play in the garden. I see the wall of the garden being plants with an occasional timber wall. Here are some ideas I have found that inspire me.


I hope that you are enjoying your day and that the sun is out where you are :)

xox


2 comments:

  1. oh i love it Mel... do you go on Pinterest? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on pinterest and am signed up but find it another time waster lol I have found some great idea on there though.

    ReplyDelete