Wednesday 5 September 2012

4 ducklings

This is a short and sweet follow up blog on the ducklings.

We are the proud owners of 4 of the cutest ducklings ever!!!

The cage stunk!!! So I got in there tonight and pulled out the egg shells and a rotten egg. That one was just an old duck egg. The chook is the best, she just allows me to come and go and is so patient with me. Never pecking, just ever-watching.

I took the chicks and two ducklings into Mr T's class room today for show and tell. He was over the moon when I told him there wasn't just one but four ducklings. The class loved it and the chicks/ducklings survived the 'show' part :)

I want to share some gardening stuff with you over the weekend. And please don't forget to leave a comment if there is anything you want to know or chat about. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment