Monday 23 July 2012

Tiredness

Blog recovery: originally Wednesday 11th July 2012


Tiredness.
This is what’s in my head tonight.

tired [ˈtaɪəd]
adj
1. weary; fatigued
2. (foll by of)
a.  having lost interest in; bored
b.  having lost patience with; exasperated by
3. hackneyed; stale

My husband (and my mother) pick on me for the way I say tired. I say it in a tired way, with only one syllable (tied) when it is meant to be two. Tiredness is something we all experience at one time or another, especially with little ones, but to be honest my little ones aren’t the reason I am weary! Tiredness is a vicious cycle: stay up having me time & designing stuff, tiredness in the morning, drag myself though the day, stay up having me time & and more wasting time…
My two worst enemies are 1) procrastination, and 2) my mind just never stops!!!
I need to just get myself to bed earlier of a night, get the housework done while the bubs sleep (10/11am – 1pm-ish) and then spend the afternoon being creative. If I was to stop procrastinating and just get things done I would be so much better off.
I also need to learn how to shut off. I was designing and creating blogs for this blogger page months back. I need to allow those thoughts to come and go (or to write them down) and not let them stop me getting on with my life as wife, mother and household runner.
Here’s to a start of earlier nights, less tiredness and even less procrastination.
I don't think that I am disorderly (my family may think otherwise) 
but it's these discoveries that keep me procrastinating :)


No comments:

Post a Comment