Tuesday 6 August 2013

Update via photos


New shoes have been uploaded to Etsy. Find them here. Mention that you follow my blog and receive 20% off your purchase. I will have softies to add too but I am waiting on a delivery of eyes from a supplier.


Two of our Aracanas have started to lay. Lovely green coloured egg and look great mixed in with the others that we collect. Mr T took some different coloured eggs to school today for Show n Tell.


The weather has been crazy and wet. We received 58mm in the last 24hrs. Sorry about the bad photo, phone camera and through a window. The rain is more than welcome though as last summer was SO dry and the farmers were suffering.

I have just read this brilliant blog...someone who thinks like me :D yay!

Better be off. Don't forget that 20% off deal.


1 comment: