Friday 2 August 2013

Etsy, Ideas and procrastinating

Retro Fabric Christmas LightsGee I love Etsy! The customer service is excellent and even if you don't buy their products (like me today looking for wooden spools, stupid postage costs) they are happy to chat. I was able to find another listing for more spools making the postage justifiable.

How cool are these! Yep, thanks to a few pictures I am starting the Christmas craft list. I like making gifts to give as presents especially for those with everything. This is what I need the spools for. Yep, procrastination on all the other things I should be doing. I just can't find a rythme to life at the moment. I will start taking some VitD tablets tomorrow so we'll see what they do for me.

I have put together 3 softies in the last two days. A new design, a koala, and two boys. Will start on some girls tomorrow. I am waiting on eyes to arrive to finish them off. I'm also creating some more shoes. I am attending a market on the 7th of September in Wynyard and be be taking the softies there. I know I had said no to local markets but here is to sales and business exposure in a larger more touristy town.

French 3 tired hanging wire basketSide note 1 (more procrastination):
I found this on Etsy today. The cost is to high at this time, but at least I know they are out there.

Side note 2 (even more procrastination):
I am thinking of painting one wall in our dinning room duck blue. All the walls in the dinning, kitchen and lounge are an aqua like colour at the moment and I want to change that to white. I think the duck egg will look bright and cheery with the white.

What are you up to this weekend? It is meant to be wet here so not much outdoor stuff for us as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment