Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year


Without a goal it’s difficult to score. What are your goals for 2013?
 
My two major goals are               
Being a better wife/mum by being more organised and less distracted.                
Getting a hothouse built and some vegetables planted.

Some minor goals are                   
Doing up the kids rooms
Separating chooks for breeding especially the meat birds. Got keep that cycle of life/eating happening.
Cutting the clutter and organising the house better – including putting up pictures.
Working more on the garden and kids play area.

These are goals that are attainable, I may have to work hard on them but they can be done. No point making goals that you just know will not happen ie: getting a new kitchen. 

I deleted my Facebook account this week. There were a few reasons why. The Facebookless me will be more focused on the real people in my life, it will be more focused on my family and making stronger, meaningful friendships. I have met some wonderful people through the Facebook world and I know that I will stay in touch J But for now, the blog will be my ‘social networking’ way of life.

I will still be creating and sewing so stay close to see these and other goings on at Providence Meadows. Follow us by hitting the join this site or follow by email buttons in the right hand column J  

No comments:

Post a Comment