Sunday 19 August 2012

Mrs Fields Cookies

I thought I'd share another favourite recipe with you.

MRS FIELDS COOKIES

125g butter
1/2cup castor sugar
1/3cup & 2tsp brown sugar
1/2tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
2/3cup SR flour
1cup plain flour
200g choc chips

Preheat oven to 180C
Beat butter, sugars and vanilla together until pale and creamy
Add egg and combine well.
Stir flours together in a small bowl.
Mix flour and choc chips into the butter mixture.

Form heaped teaspoons of dough into balls and place the balls on a tray.
Bake for approx 13-15minutes or until cookies are lightly golden

Cool and enjoy!

Today I also added cranberries and a seed mix...yummo!

How much cooking/baking do you do? I try and have the cookie jar filled and I like to have muffins in the freezer for school lunches.

Its amazing how much you can easily make instead of buying for school lunch. And I have found that freezing makes things so easy of a morning. 

Oh and....we planted the 3 miniture apple trees today.
Here is my man with the one outside our bedroom window. 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!







2 comments:

  1. Loving your posts - baking makes my life complete, if we could eat cake for dinner I would be a very happy woman! Freezing cakes and muffins has been a new thing for me this year and it is excellent saved my butt more than once. Frozen biscuit dough has also been great for the kids to be able to make their own biscuits. Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel
    I'm going to to make your biscuits today so the boys have something to eat after school.

    ReplyDelete