Monday 10 December 2012

Hello, remember me?


Hello, remember me? I know, long time no blogging hey.

Tell me, how do you go about life not worring about the things that life throws up at you?
I am one who over thinks things and that is frustrating. Poor Aj cops random statements or questions of things that I have been thinking about for a while. I think I need to let go off the small picture sometimes and look at the big picture. It is finding the balance though. The small things still get taken care off but I don’t spend so much time dwelling on them.
I think to I need to stop being a stress-head, let things slide, and decide to think about them at a later date.

Through all of this though Christmas is not stressful. We are blessed to be spending it with our neighbours and I am excitied about it. I need to get the girls tv cabinet/kitchen finished but taking the ‘all in good time’ option.   

I having been enjoying my creative time of late. Sewing dresses, shorts (MrW’s shorts ended up being too long but were prefect pants), softies and Christmas crafts.

We have had a brilliant weekend. Stanley Show on Saturday, and house/yard work yesterday. Lawns mown, front fence finished, chicken coops cleaned. We ended the weekend with friends over for dinner.

I trust that I have encouraged you with my honesty and please I’d love to hear your words of wisdom too J

2 comments:

  1. You and me both Babe! I am such a stress head it's ridiculous. All I want to do is let it all go so I can live again. Natti sometimes reminds me that I need to cast my cares on the Lord...so I am going to take the lesson from my 7 year old and do it! Love you and miss you heaps! Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, out of the mouth of babes :) Be freed in your casting off of cares. XOX Love ya. Hugs to the girls and hello to Daniel.

      Delete