Wednesday 28 November 2012

What a day.


It’s been a while since I have spoken with you all via a blog.

A huge day today. Said goodbye to our visitors this morning. MrT off to school. MrGu (little boy I babysit) and seafood collected. 450kg of seafood delivered to Burnie. 2 gates, 1 mini kids tramp and a towel rail collected and all done with 4 kids in toe. Yep, ready for bed now...but feel like sewing :)

So as I am tired and no, the sewing won’t be happening (Although the material is on the table) I thought I would share some photos with you.


The final pictures are of the Guinea Fowl. They are now outside. Funny things. Man, they can fly! The planter is about 5.5foot off the ground! 


Enjoy your Thrusday, Friday. 

Nite all xox

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing the Mornington Peninsula too of late, just simple things like the beach, the familiarity... love the dress fro Miss Z. xxx

    ReplyDelete