Saturday 23 February 2013

Creativeness

KEYCHAIN / KEYFOBS
Aj and a mate are writing school curriculum so I thought it was a great time for me to share some of my current creativeness with you. 

I have a MadeIt store where I am selling these things. Feel free to take a look. If you don't have a MadeIt account (which you don't need to look, but do need to purchase) contact me and we can sort something out :)


BABY SHOES











APPLIQUE TOPS


And These are some new plants for the garden. I just LOVE Geberas and couldn't buy them at my local nursery. I planted them today admits the wind. My garden is slowly but surely filling up. Now to remember to water them in this time of no rain.













We also slaughtered 8 meat chooks today. A few of them were huge. I roasted one this evening in a roasting bag. Something I haven't done before. It's dinner tomorrow night, so I'll have to let you know how it goes.




3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog Mel, thanks for sharing your journey. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps. Means a lot knowing people are enjoying reading my blows :) Have a great week.

      Delete