Thursday 12 September 2013

A full week



Wow, it has been a full week now since we found out we were having two babies!! I feel like this has been a really long week but it's Friday tomorrow. Yay!

Aj is away on an Outdoor Ed camp at Walls of Jerusalem for two nights, back tomorrow some time. My days have included feeding goats, moving/feeding cows (chasing cows, cos i left a gate open), attending to chickens and doing all the normal mum stuff.


I have starting weaning Neville (the goat). 500ml, poor kid thought he was very ripped off as he was drinking 1L. The goats are doing really well on the new brand of formula and no longer have scourers. They have settled into their new home to I guess.

I have been making bibs today and looking forward to finishing them off and showing you all.

I have the big scan on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing mu babies in more detail!!!

Oh dear, look at the time, I'm off to bed. Night all.

1 comment: