Wednesday 19 June 2013

Online and in-store soon

I have been madly sewing these last few days. Dolls, shoes.....more shoes.


I made it onto the MadeIt front page! One cat brooch sold and another two on order.
I am wanting to move over to Etsy where I can list my products in a much clearer way, and I start selling...grr.


This is my Etsy page. Please take a look around. My prices are going to be going up as I have got my work into a shop in the seaside town of Stanley and my prices need to reflect the style and quality that they are. Plus, looking around I think my prices have been too low. SO GET IN NOW AND GRAB A BARGAIN while prices are the way they are.


I have been creating some new Providence Meadows dolls. My own design, funky, retro, one-of-a-kind dolls. They are for The Brown Dog in Stanley. I want my own designs in store so that people will not have seen them before. Picture up for you soon. Oh, and I'm working on some sausage dog softies...they are so cute!


4 comments:

  1. Well Done, Mel !!
    Nice you are in Stanley, too..
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Mel !!
    Nice you are in Stanley, too.
    N&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I'm trusting it will a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just catching up! will go and check out your new pages and I look forward to seeing your dolls! xx Master W and Miss O are sounding very cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete